- Support retention and disposition activities
- Respond to client requests for creation, filing, charge in/out of corporate files
- Participate in information digitization and quality assurance
- Provide information management advice and guidance to clients related to IM policies, procedures and initiatives
- Client Service
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in data services such as quality assurance and data integrity.
- Experience performing file organization and management (search and retrieval) or managing information life cycle.
- Experience providing client service, including but not limited to responding to queries, providing information pertaining to policies and procedures.
- Experience in digitization.
- Experience in data entry
- Experience in general administrative duties.
- Experience working in an information management or record keeping environment using electronic document and records management systems (e.g. Open Text eDOCS, EDRMS/RDIMS/IRIMS, etc.).
- College diploma and two (2) years of relevant and significant experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A