The General Warehouse team member in Edwardsville, IL is responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders to the online customer which makes our DC unique to the others. We are seeking team members that are self-starters but can also function well in a team environment across all functions in the DC that care for our products and the online customers that we serve.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management
Qualification & Experience:
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years’ experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edwardsville, Illinois, United States
Application Deadline: N/A