Scop: Purpose of the Product Owner role is to reach planned Brand consideration among Vodafone Mobile customers, as well as competetion through launching differentiated & innovative new features which enrich the Mobile portfolio and encorage customers to adopt them.
- Build the backlog of Epics, User Stories to achieve business objectives and keep the backlog updated for at least 2 sprints worth of Ready for Development user stories;
- Works together with the team to release the product in high quality and on time (with the highest Value) and contributes to the squad with his/her product knowledge in the tasks development
- Provide an active role, together with the Scrum Master, in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders across the board with Review meetings, including other PO’s, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives
- Takes an active role in the Agile community of practice, networking with other Product Owners and agile roles within the company.
- Experience in Telecommunication sector at marketing and/or commercial roles/ BSc, would be a plus;
- Experience in Product Owner role, preferable in an Agile environment;
- Previous experience working as a Business Systems Analyst / Product Owner or Product / Segment manager;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Communication skills – from product specifications to tickets’ raising, to stakeholder presentations;
- Knowledge / Experience of agile methodologies of digital project management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A