- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- Client Service Orientation
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Confident decision maker
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great business acumen
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- Adhering to principles and values
- Activity management.
- Ability to influence client decision
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, as listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognised qualification by the FSB.
- FAIS Compliance
- At least one years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- RE5 an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Makhado, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A