Website United Airlines
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!” Whether our customers are traveling for business or pleasure, you are the professional in the airport that creates caring connections and encourages an environment where everyone feels welcome, valued, and respected. You will be interacting with our domestic and international customers in our lobbies and at gates, helping them with ticketing, baggage, greeting customers as they start and end their journey and doing it with a smile. You will provide friendly, professional, confident, and informative service to help resolve customer travel issues and make their journey memorable.
- Navigating challenges by being steady yet adaptable. Maintaining composure and managing conflict and not taking customer frustration personally.
- Stepping up and anticipating customer needs while maintaining a strong sense of responsibility when we have inconvenienced a customer
- Working each and every day with a safety mindset by ensuring we hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards
- Interacting with customers in a kind and helpful manner is key to creating memorable experiences and building customer loyalty
- Working collaboratively with others, supporting your colleagues, and helping them be successful with new processes and technologies.
- Physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to meet the Company attendance standards and uniform and appearance standards
- Comfortable working with computers, mobile devices, and new technologies
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet airport requirement for badging
- Minimum of 18 years old
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A