Website United Airlines
As part of our passenger service team, you’ll meet people from all over the world, handle a variety of tasks that make every day different and enjoy a real sense of accomplishment when someone walks away saying “United Airlines is great!”
- It is vitally important that our Customer Service Representatives make every interaction a positive one.
- Whether booking reservations or printing boarding passes, determining alternative flight options or rebooking a reservation, you must be calm, cool and collected.
- Most new hires start as a Gate or Ticket Agent, helping passengers check in and board, as well as resolving any issues with travel that arise.
- We provide paid training, including 1 week of orientation, 2.5 weeks in the classroom and 1.5 weeks on the job.
- With experience, you can explore roles in gate services, ticketing, baggage services, international flights and United Club locations, as well as manager or supervisor roles.
- You’ll also have the ability to transfer to other locations within our amazing network.
- To be successful, you’ll need patience, empathy, the ability to listen and a knack for making informed decisions in sometimes stressful situations.
- Caring happens regardless of our customer’s disposition or travel challenges. There will be moments where you will be required to remain calm, positive, and caring even when our customers are not.
Qualification & Experience:
- Physical ability to stand and walk for a four-hour shift, as well lift and handle baggage
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years old
- Comfortable working on computers
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Austin, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A