Website Transguard Careers
Manager – HR Service Desk is responsible for managing the HR Service Desk strategy and programs of the Group HR Team, by upholding strategic plans, both long and short term, aligned to the business growth strategy. The individual will be required to support the overall objectives and tactics implemented at both a group and business unit level, ensuring each business unit has a solution that meets their individual requirements but balances group efficiencies.
Manager – HR Service Desk is required to provide management and guidance to the HR Service Desk Team of Transguard Group across all group employees. The individual will be responsible for the management of a collaborative and supportive HR Service Desk service to facilitate the delivery of value-added services to management and employees that reflect the business values and objectives. They will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with all levels of management, ensuring the Government HR Service Desk Team fully supports the business needs, whilst planning and preparing the team to support any existing or future growth, ensuring the team provide a proactive customer service focused, first class HR delivery.
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Excellent people management skills
- Belief in the value of the HR function
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Self-belief in their personal ability to make a difference to the business
- Confidence to have a strong point of view and express it even if it proves unpopular
- An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with stakeholder and with HR colleagues
- Knowledge and experience of the business and its intricacies and an ability to communicate in business terms
- A focus on delivering business outcomes through making best use of the whole HR function and acting as a strong role-model for the rest of the team
- Senior point of escalating for all day-to-day issues
- Support the wider HR Team in delivery of Group HR projects and programs
- Day to day management and query management system on behalf of all employees within the business.
- Ensuring the HR Service Desk fully supports the business needs and able to answer queries confidently
- Provide professional advice and support to employees and senior managers on all aspects of people management
- Management and responsible tpadministrate all policies and procedures in compliance with TG Operating Manual and SOP standards
- Ensures all advice fully reflects the business desire to be an employer of choice, current employment legislation and best practice.
- Ensure help desk software integrates with MYTG and web-accessible portals, tracks incoming employee requests and offer self-service options for
Company: Transguard Careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Human Resources and Recruitment
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A