It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Prescot, England
Application Deadline: N/A