It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata
- Uniform provided
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- The Tesco Retirement Savings Plan – save between 4% and 7.5%, and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance – 5 x contractual pay
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oxford, England
Application Deadline: N/A