You will be a key part of the buying department team, supporting our Buying Manager to ensure our customers can buy great quality products at the best price.
- Reviewing (with support) our existing suppliers and their performance
- Negotiating (with support) supplier terms agreements (incl. returns), improving the trading position sustainably
- Supporting category merchandising colleagues in the trade planning process
- Working with suppliers and technical team to ensure product quality is achieved and maintained artwork managed
- Managing samples (incl. obtaining them from suppliers as well as storage and disposal)
- Working with HSC Admin, ensuring new products and suppliers are set up accurately and on time
- Maintaining department’s systems and trackers (incl. Buyer View, EQOS, Range Plan) , ensuring they are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Loading Commercial Income and ensuring our suppliers are invoiced correctly
- Providing buying support to keep the department running smoothly, report and analysis preparation for my manager
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A