We’re looking for a versatile designer to join the Starbucks Creative Studio in Seattle. Our in-house team is responsible for setting the creative expression for Starbucks. The way the brand expresses itself—the branding—is the face of Starbucks; this is the domain of the Creative Studio. What we do is a three-dimensional balancing act of commerce and creativity, business needs and aesthetic intelligence, brand heritage expertise and forward-looking trend awareness.
- Develop creative concepts and visual assets aligned with brief, strategy, Creative Expression and Brand Promise
- Collaborate with writer(s) and/or designer(s) to generate creative concepts to meet marketing and business strategies. Functions independently and in a team environment with strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple small- and large-scale projects and campaigns
- Organizational skills
- Ability to effectively articulate concepts (visually and verbally), expertise with typography, form and color sensibilities
- A portfolio of your work
- Maintains awareness of timelines and prioritizes efficient execution of deliverables
- Creative problem-solving, strategic thinking skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with a design firm, advertising agency or marketing department
- Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A