Website Standard Bank
To provide an overall administrative and credit management responsibility for the portfolio. To support the Account Executive with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the allocated portfolio.
- Assists the Account Executive in preparing Business Approval Committee (BAC) papers when applicable.
- Investigates and interrogates customer’s portfolio data to identify sales opportunities in support of the overall sales strategy of the segment.
- Portfolio management
- Serves as a secondary point of contact for all customers within the portfolio. Performs a liaison role between the customer and all other internal support divisions of the Bank.
- Supports the implementation of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) to ensure adherence to record-keeping requirements.
- Ensures compliance with general banking and credit policies and procedures.
- Interprets business and financial information to prepare and motivate credit applications in line with credit requirements.
- Understanding and support of the bank’s multi-channel environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Business Related Degree
- Experience in Credit or Retail Credit Collections as an Analyst: Credit responsible for assessing credit applications.
- Experience in a back-office Account Support or Customer Service Support role to understand how to deal with the customer as well as to understand how to process customer queries and requests.
- 2 years’ experience as an Account Analyst or Business Banker to gain exposure to lending principles and customer servicing.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A