Website Standard Bank
Responsible and accountable for the operational performance of the team through the provision of operational team management oversight in terms of people management, continuous improvement, cost control, relationship management and customer service.
- Ensure daily Capacity planning for department and scheduling as per the departmental requirements.
- Continuously improving the processing environment by revisiting the processes and procedures and looking at ways to improve efficiencies.
- Deliver excellent service that meets and exceeds client expectation.
- Compliance and Risk Management.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development and retention of relevant skills in order to meet the business needs.
- Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management.
- Mentors and coaches Team Leaders so as to build competency and facilitates career discussions.
- People management including, conflict management, coaching and mentoring staff, driving reward and recognition in the team and ensuring appropriate disciplinary action taken where required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in managing large (30-40) staff compliments and driving a culture of high performance in teams.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred.
- Experience within a foreign exchange payments and society for worldwide international financial telecommunications (SWIFT) environment.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg Metropolitan Area, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A