Website Standard Bank
The role will be responsible for implementing the business development and distribution support strategy as well as action plans that form part of the tailored distribution support framework and business model for the Retail Investment Funds business unit.
- Provide comprehensive, timeous and meaningful sales reporting that enables decision making by all stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of the bank’s policies and procedures to ensure operational product compliance.
- Perform root cause analysis to provide detailed insight into problem areas identified between the product house and distribution channels.
- Articulate and implement the distribution support model, tailored for each channel by providing technical product support to the channel, presenting product changes to the sales teams, planners, wealth managers, clients, etc as required
- Maintain awareness of current and future legislative regulations to ensure timeous and appropriate product compliance.
- Conduct targeted investigations and analysis where required, to assist distribution channels in understanding all aspects of sales data (for example outflows) and identify trends.
- Present actionable findings to stakeholders and help implement programs to address problems, ensuring that results are measurable.
- Liaise with distribution partners and execute plans to meet sales targets in alignment with the overall business development and distribution support strategy.
- Execute plans to implement the business development and distribution support objectives, doing so within the context of the overall business development and distribution support strategy.
- Collating and disseminating detailed product information (portfolio construction, fund manager insights, performance analysis, etc) to the various stakeholders in multiple formats, to allow for decision making for what matters to the clients
- Build and manage strong relationships with the heads/senior managers of the various bank distribution channels to ensure their value propositions are understood and the retail investment fund offerings aligned.
- Maintain a high level of interactive and collaboration initiatives with the distribution channels and remediate where the distribution support model requires.
- Exposure to Market segmentation strategies and multi-management and collective investment schemes
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have at least a Undergraduate Degree (Postgraduate would be an advantage)
- Demonstrated experience in analysing data and presenting salient details and understanding product profitability
- 3- 4 years’ experience in Wealth Management with exposure to Investment products and related target markets
- A qualification with strong analytical components (for example Engineering, Sciences, Statistics, Commerce) as well as exposure to investment markets (preferably including multi-management)
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in sales environments including experience in marketing campaigns
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A