Website Southwest Airlines
- Oversee the design, construction, and implementation of integrated solutions ensuring functionality meets business requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure features and subsequent stories meet expectations. Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Own the product backlog, technical debt and maintenance to optimize resources and deliver business value.
- Define and prioritize solutions to complex issues and communicate dependencies, risks, issues and scope for complex solutions.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of integrated solutions/products across multiple Agile Teams.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria across multiple products or complex solutions.
- Coach and mentor other Product Owners across multiple Agile Teams to build, refine, prioritize and maintain their Team backlogs.
- Work with the Agile Team and serve as the customer proxy responsible for working with Product Management and other stakeholders to define and prioritize the team backlog so that the solution effectively addresses program priorities while maintaining technical integrity.
- Collaborate with Business Partners and Product Managers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment across multiple Agile Teams.
- Review, approve, and drive iteration content by prioritizing user stories and accept user stories as complete.
- Lead technical evaluations and work estimates for their domain.
- Work together with senior stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Anticipate and plan current and future development work to ensure technical health of product in production and lower level environments.
- Attend product management meetings, planning, and backlog/vision refinement sessions.
- Coach and mentor Product Owners and Scrum Masters in the successful delivery of Scrum ceremonies such as iteration planning, iteration reviews, and demos.
- Must have ability to work from home.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field followed by 5 years of progressive experience in product ownership in Agile and Scrum development methodologies, including business analysis, project management or software development, and delivering enterprise products and solutions.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A