Website Southwest Airlines
The Inside Sales Account Associate will focus on growing Southwest Airlines corporate account base through effective consultative cold calling, qualifying, managing lead generation strategies, and relationship ownership with an emphasis on small corporate accounts. The primary responsibilities include enrolling, educating, and increasing Southwest Airlines market-share and incremental business with small companies as well as qualifying and escalating medium, large, and global account leads through the sales pipeline.
- The Inside Sales Account Associate is tasked with promoting the SWABIZ booking platform and the associated small business programs, campaigns, communication and strategies.
- Additionally the Inside Sales Account Associate is responsible for managing general sales and corporate distribution Customer inquires.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- They are responsible for executing customized offers with limited supervision and for educating, distributing, and communicating sales collateral.
- Must have adequate presentation skills, with the ability to effectively present to large audiences.
- Must demonstrate active listening skills and provide timely and thorough follow up on Customer inquiries
- Ability to confidently represent the Team and work collaboratively in cross functional projects and meetings
- Knowledgeable on the airline industry and competition, specifically regarding small and medium products and programs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prospect, cold call, and qualify corporate clients, within and outside the Southwest Airlines network.
- Ensures that sales activities and projects are completed on schedule following established procedures.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills. Must be able to handle multiple situations simultaneously.
- Ability to absorb direction quickly to achieve sales performance metrics
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have at least one year’s sales/marketing experience or equivalent airline experience.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A