Website Royal Dutch Shell
Lead Transformational Change Analyst will drive business transformation and sustain the change required by Shell’s IT simplification agenda. The Lead Transformational Change Analyst is a developing position, reporting to a Transformational Change Manager team within the Group CIO function. The role is delivery focused and will lead IT-driven business change in a programme or project environment.
- Partner with colleagues on projects and programmes as a change practitioner to
- Build or help build change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
- Work with colleagues to build the Transformational Change capability
- As a member of the IT Transformational Change practice, create an environment where members feel motivated, engaged, connected, able to perform to high levels and to grow and develop in their roles.
- Contribute to one or more change workstreams for IT Programme and Project Managers.
- Work closely and collaborate with peers leading change across other areas of Shell’s business.
- As a member of the IT Business Transformation Capability, create an environment where members feel motivated, engaged, connected, able to perform to high levels, and to grow and develop in their roles.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum three (3) years relevant experience.
- Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills – experience in developing strong working relationships with peers.
- Courage and determination to challenge current practices.
- Independent and objective thinker.
- Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused.
- Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment.
- Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
- Knowledge of delivering technology-led change and technology adoption.
- Knowledge of Agile IT project delivery
- Understanding of the consequences of IT management and IT delivery
- Knowledge and skill in change management methods and their application, with emphasis on driving measurable business results.
Company: Royal Dutch Shell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A