Website Dubai Metro
Serco are currently seeking a HR Director in the Middle East. The HR Director is an integral member of the Serco Middle East Executive Management Team reporting directly to the CEO (UAE based) with dotted line to the Group HRD (UK Based). The HR Director will have overall responsibility to develop and manage People Strategies for the diverse workforce across multiple countries within Serco Middle East. In this position, the successful individual will be required to manage culture, change and transformation of both the Business and HR Function, build people skills and capability in new service lines across multiple countries, and develop people strategies for new business growth.
- Be an active contributor to the Executive Management Team
- Work with the other divisional HRD’s and Centre of Expertise leaders to build the global People Strategy.
- Ownership of Divisional people strategy consistent with corporate strategy
- Lead transformation of HR to an enabling shared service environment
- Experience in developing People strategies, specifically Reward, Resourcing and Nationalisation for green field new business and/or transfer of incumbent employees.
- Experience in building people skills and capability in new service lines across multiple countries.
- Experience in expanding and growing the business into new countries.
- 3+ years partnership role with CEO/MD
- 10+ years generalist HR expertise
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A