The purpose of the Administrator is to provide full administrative support to the contract. The post holder is required to ensure smooth running of the office and monitor own workload to ensure work is completed in a timely manner. Fully dedicated administrative support to the management team of the contract.
- Participate in and ensure all maintenance audits are carried out in accordance with the agreed timescale and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Ensure all record keeping and documentation is completed in a systematic and timely manner in accordance with the Quality Plan.
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the contract as assigned by the section lead but not limited to the following:
- Official letters, emails, reports and minutes of meetings and collection of timesheets for approval.
- Timely and systematic collection of related forms required in completion of reports to management.
- Ensure a friendly, efficient and courteous service is provided to both internal and external customers demonstrating high standards of customer service at all times.
- Ability to demonstrate both good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role;
- Possess strong PC skills including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point applications and ability to learn new software based applications.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in administration role.
- Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A