At Sephora, we believe our single most important asset is our people, and we are committed to attracting top talent at every level, across the entire organization. If you’re looking for a summer of copying, filing, and coffee pouring, this is not for you! As a Sephora Intern, you can expect true, hands-on experience that includes contributing to a project that will have a direct impact on business results. As a bonus, you will enjoy our employee discount during the duration of your internship! Make sure you check out our FAQ before applying.
- Setting up Adobe Analytics reporting dashboards based of business and Product KPIs for each domain like paid search, in-store devices, product functionality, marketing etc.
- Improving customer experiences.
- Working with cross-functional teams.
- Insights to identify and fill product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals.
- Assist in the web analytics tag implementation, testing & reporting during the development of Sephora Website and Apps.
- Review existing Adobe Analytics and web analytics implementations and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain technical documentation and data dictionary.
- Create Adobe Analytics workspace dashboards and segments for Product Managers to self serve with data.
- QA, test, troubleshoot web analytics open issues.
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills within cross-functional teams.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to identify and understand user problems related to both the internal and external client and recommends practical solutions.
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient, and be able to operate effectively without close supervision.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A