Website First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Bachelor’s in accounting, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Full awareness of banks policy manuals, A&OM, CBE regulations and RO and HO guidelines.
- Very good PC skills and very good oral and written communication skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant banking experience.
- Monitor and follow up on all issued cases till closure and inform branch accordingly with the status.
- Monitor those incoming & outgoing credit and debit recovered cards cycle in terms of cards received, fees collection processed and financial reports sent.
- Investigate skimming cases and exercise chargeback whenever possible.
- Handling all charge back cases in acquiring, issuing and supporting services Card Center operation’s related issues.
- Handle surplus cases on bank’s ATMs network.
- Other duties assigned by line management.
- Documenting and filling all the cases after being finalized easy reference.
- Investigate each and every case individually with the branches and request any required missing documents.
- Handle all dispute cases including fraud ones to reduce exposure to loss in accordance with the international operating regulation.
- Reviewing the cards activity to identify any suspected fraud to minimize Bank’s risk exposure.
- Acquire all adequate regulations related to MasterCard and Visa in an attempt to amend the current way of handling disputes
- Close monitoring of the daily acquirer chargeback incoming reports, cases and raise any identified new cases.
- Analyse the daily fraud report related to debit cards to combat & stop fraud through several assigned parameters.
- Receive branch / customer disputes (as an issuer) and raise the cases with Visa & MasterCard on proper time.
- Coordinate with HO to initiate Debit & Credit card chargeback cases.
- Reply to Visa with the outcomes of the investigation within the allowed period as per Visa regulation.
- Reconcile and balance accounts related to chargeback activities and preparing monthly breakdown.
Company: First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Product Management
Job Location: Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A