Sappi Tugela Mill based in Mandeni, KZN, requires an Operator: Relief to assist production in reducing overtime by providing leave/training relief and to assist production in reducing overtime by providing leave/training relief . This role reports to the Production Foreman
- Isolates plant and communicates effectively during shift change-over, informs Machineman or Foreman immediately about any abnormal plant operating conditions.
- Monitors and controls plant during normal running conditions and completes all required log sheets and check lists.
- Prepares plant for start up and starts up the plant and shut down plant (normal shut, maintenance shut and minor shut).
- Complies with all relevant SHEQ requirements of the job and maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Understands the SHEQ requirements of the job,identify and take corrective action in terms of SHEQ requirements of the job.
- Stabilizes abnormal and emergency plant conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years experience in a paper production environment.
- N3 Pulp & Papermaking
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mandini, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A