- Prospecting for Representatives.
- Production management on a daily basis concentrating on quality and quantity.
- Facility liaison.
- New facility identification.
- Activity management of representatives.
- Conducting training – Theoretical and practical in field.
- Strong action orientation
- Planning and organizing.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Achievement orientation.
- Coaching and enabling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Initiative and innovativeness.
- Negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial with good business acumen.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of one year management experience
- Individuals who joined the industry prior to 2010 must have obtained their 30 or 60 credits or alternatively obtained a full qualification as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications.
- It would be advantageous for the individual to meet the following criteria but not compulsory: In order to register for the Retail Pensions Category the Manager must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits. at NQF level 4 would be required and NQF level 5 would be advantageous Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Individuals who joined the industry from 2010 must have obtained a full qualification (120 Credits at NQF Level 4 for Categories B1 and B2) as per the FSCA’s list of recognized qualifications at the point of recruitment.
- Grade 12
- At least 2 years sales experience of which at least 1 year must be within the financial services industry (Cat B1/Cat B2/Retail Pensions)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A