Well, we’re looking to grow our team with a talented, passionate Automation Business Analyst, who will be an integral part of the automation team, responsible for assisting business in identifying and evaluating potential automation initiatives, documenting, designing and testing world-class solutions developed by our team. The ideal Automation Business Analyst will be a crucial link between our automation technology capability and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks that meet business needs.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discovering issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Define data generated by automation solutions and reporting requirements
- Facilitating workshops to gather information by collaborating with business SMEs to identify automation opportunities and evaluate potential business value.
- Drive the adoption of automation tools across the business operational teams
- Conduct internal knowledge sharing sessions on developed solutions and best practices.
- Accurately document automation opportunities and define proposed solutions.
- Implement automation solutions that integrate with existing systems and processes.
- Participate in the design, development, testing and deployment of automation solutions together with business stakeholders and development resources.
- Monitor and review existing automation solutions with business for improvements.
- Define test case scenarios and organise testing (UAT) with business to ensure smooth deployment
- Create/Maintain a business/department automation roadmap and priorities.
- Should understand and respect the team dynamics
- Demonstrate project management skills, planning, organising and managing resources
- Data analysis of existing processes and outputs, proficient in SQL and Excel
- Innovative thinker with a customer centric mindset and the ability to build relationships.
- Ability to estimate the scope of a potential automation opportunity.
- Use of process modelling methodologies and tools
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- In depth analysis of a business process and technical requirements to understand what business is trying to achieve and the process value or risk to business.
- Excellent documentation skills, proficient in MIRO/VISIO an advantage.
- Facilitation of whiteboarding sessions to deep dive into business process details
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant IT degree or Business/Systems/Automation Analysis diploma
- Relevant RPA/MS Power Automate Certifications will get preference
- Test management exposure an advantage
- Experience with Customer Journey Mapping and user impact analysis
- Experience with RPA/Workflow/Power Automate platforms an advantage
- Process re-engineering and process documentation experience
- Experience in the field of Business/Systems/Automation analysis will get preference
- Proven experience in eliciting and documenting requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A