- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence client decision
- Activity management.
- Adhering to principles and values
- Great business acumen
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Client Service Orientation
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- Confident decision maker
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- FAIS Compliance
- RE5 an advantage
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, as listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognised qualification by the FSB.
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thohoyandou, Limpopo, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A