Provides administration back-up to the Sales team. May assist with the compilation of presentation material. Monitors sales statistics.
- General office duties: faxing, filing, e-mail, petty cash and assisting with other functions on an adhoc basis.
- Reception duties.
- Assisting with recruitment of reps.
- Compiling monthly statistics.
- Typing general correspondence and minute taking.
- Checking validity of New Business Application forms and recruitment documents.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Plans and aligns – Contributing independently
- Partnership Building
- Workflow management and reporting
- Optimises work processes – Contributing independently
- Client Communication and Sales administration
- Action orientated – Contributing independently
- Communicates effectively – Contributing independently
- Service and Support
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years experience.
- Grade 12
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A