- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- RE5 an advantage
- Confident decision maker
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to influence client decision
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Great business acumen
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS Compliance
- At least two years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A