- To work in allocated key accounts and allocated markets.
- To provide financial advice along with a financial plan in line with the customer value proposition and treating customers fairly framework.
- To offer customer service to Sanlam clients.
- To update and inform customers and client public of our new products.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers within Key Accounts and Allocated Markets.
- Confident decision maker
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Great business acumen
- Clear Credit and Criminal records
- A smartphone that is compatible with the latest technology, i.e. Android or Apple
- Ability to influence client decision
- Activity management.
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS Compliance
- Matric (grade 12) or NQF level 4
- At least one years’ work experience within sales or marketing
- FSB recognised qualification listed or credits pertaining to the date of first appointment in the industry, as listed on the most recently published Board notice as published for recognised qualification by the FSB.
- RE5 an advantage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A