Saipem is a leading company in the fields of engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is a “company” organized into five divisions (Offshore E & C, Onshore E & C, Offshore drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSIGHT, dedicated to design). Saipem is a global solutions provider with distinctive skills and strengths, as well as high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions to meet customer needs. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in more than 70 countries and has 32,000 employees of 120 different nationalities.
- In the context of FEED projects, you will have the same responsibilities as on EPC projects, limited to the issue of engineering documents which may go as far as technical analysis of supplier offers and / or subcontracting;
- You will be in charge of your multidisciplinary project interfaces (with other engineering specialists such as piping, equipment, electricity, instrumentation, etc., with the purchasing department, construction, etc.) which may be multi-site, as well as the management of customers, suppliers and partners;
- You may have to change the technical reference for the service based on the consolidation of your feedback
- As part of EPC projects, you will be responsible for issuing technical engineering documentation related to studies (design, verification, monitoring of subcontracting, 3D interface) which will be entrusted to you;
- Recognized for your involvement, you want to integrate our teams over the long term;
- Autonomy, rigor, dynamism, curiosity and taste for teamwork will also help you in your duties;
- With a certain taste for the field, you demonstrate availability and geographic mobilit
- You will evolve in an international environment and will make enriching meetings with professionals passionate about their profession.
- Don’t hesitate any longer, apply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A