We are looking for an experienced manager that will lead the warehouse team ensuring that all aspects of the warehouse operation are carried out in a safe and efficient manner balancing the needs of products being available in our stores when our customers want them along with a level of costs that delivers our financial targets.
- Responsible for leading the warehouse team, recognising development opportunities to ensure that the full potential off all the team is realised.
- Work with the planning function to determine correct Duty Manager levels within the site
- Manage career development plans and performance for all direct reports
- Responsible for the delivery of regional and divisional projects as well as leading specific on site projects as directed by the General Manager.
- Accountable for ensuring all warehouse colleagues are engaged through the cascade of both corporate and local communications in a timely and engaging manner.
- Accountable for the development of the warehouse business plan, supporting both the site business plan and people plan, that delivers the key performance measures for the warehouse.
- Accountable for ensuring that both corporate and legislation in all matters relating to safety, health and the environment are at the heart of the warehouse operation.
- Accountable for negotiating fair and commercial pay and terms and conditions for the warehouse colleagues.
- Plans, manages and controls the warehouse operation to ensure delivery of great service to our stores and customers within the agreed budget.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A