Managing a Sainsbury’s Local store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front. Always ready to influence, support and challenge, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
- Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
- Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
- Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
- Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
- A discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat
- Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is – an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener, a great communicator and keen to use new technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A