Website Qatar Petroleum
To provide complete project management services for all capital projects assigned to him and covering all aspects of projects from inception to commissioning and handover. Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget in a safe manner and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
- B.Sc. in Engineering discipline from a recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 12 years relevant engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects.
- Experienced in engineering coordination wth various discipline engineers during Concept Optimatization Studies, FEED and EPIC.
- Experience with offshore related EPIC project execution, preferably within the Gulf region.
- Effective commuunication and team building skills including presentation, report writing and management of meetings.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering/project management association/institution will be an added advantage.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A