Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged. The incumbent of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio. The OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Problem-solving skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Team supervisory skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance
- Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- 2 years insurance external sales experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A