Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged. The incumbent of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio. The OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
- Relationship management skills
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Analytical skills
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance
- Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- 2 years insurance external sales experience
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A