Do you want to be a key part of building the next generation of web and mobile based insurance apps and platforms? Do you love deeply understanding a user problem and finding a solution that they say ‘just works’? Come and join us as a UX designer at OUTsurance and help us build amazing user experiences for our staff and customers.
- Facilitate and/or assist in preparing and conducting user testing to validate wireframes and user journey and flows.
- Gathering, understanding and synthesising user and business needs which will in turn be translated into logical, helpful user experiences.
- Facilitate discussions around wireframes with stakeholders in an iterative manner and therefore improve them to facilitate discussions and improvements.
- Ability to be well-versed in the industry best practices and standards.
- Establishing, maintaining, designing and updating wireframes to suit the guidelines, components, best practices and standards for the internal system.
- Doing the wireframes while working with existing design system constraints and finding creative solutions to interaction problems that balance the needs of business with the current technology stack while not compromising on the user experience.
- Strong ability to advocate for the end-user in discussions with business and technical teams.
- Strong wire framing skills.
- Using Figma to wireframe and prototype.
- You are a team player and can work in a team environment with a collaborative spirit.
- You have a user-centric mind-set and are dedicated to solving problems.
- You can work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You can communicate and articulate your thoughts and ideas clearly.
- Strong portfolio showcasing your UX thinking and capabilities.
- You have an analytical brain, pay attention to detail and take pride in the work you deliver
Qualification & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in UX or related field – specifically web and mobile app.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A