Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged. The incumbent of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio. The OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Valid code B driver’s license
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
- Problem-solving skills
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- 2 years insurance external sales experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A