Website Mr Price
Mr Price Sport is looking for a dynamic and well experienced Brand Manager to assist with the implementation of their marketing strategy in-line with the business strategy in order to deliver on key marketing imperatives and sales targets within the division.
- Identify & drive training needs, coaching & development with a key focus on Talent management & succession planning, including effective performance feedback to achieve a high-performance team
- Develop and implement new store opening plans in collaboration with Operations to ensure alignment to the store segment to deliver on store targets
- Monitor marketing budget in-line with the marketing strategy
- Align all digital and social media strategy to the business and marketing strategy.
- Lead and drive the marketing team to achieve marketing KPI’s & strategy
- Develop and implement Mr Price Sport communication strategy in-line with marketing plan and brand DNA including above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) marketing, public relations (PR), eventing and credit.
- Develop and implement sponsorship and athlete strategies aligned to the business and brand strategy
- Develop and implement brand visual concepts, along with Head of Marketing, in-line with marketing plan and the customer journey including window and store seasonal campaigns, promotional campaigns, eCommerce, and brand initiatives
- MS Office, with advanced Excel skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Bcom – Developmental Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- CSI/Socio Economic experience advantageous
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A