Website Mr Price
Lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable).
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits, COMO (Continuous Monitoring) reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
- Authorize write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Computer literacy.
- Sales & service management.
- Communication skills.
- Retail trade.
- Brand, customer & product understanding.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years’ experience in a store managerial position.
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vrede, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A