The successful incumbent will be responsible for delivering stock control support in order to process vehicle stock transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures.
- Weekly Stock Counts – New.
- Ordering and managing demo units.
- Monitoring the Autoline/Drive system to ensure the vehicles are moving down the grid.
- Overseeing the fleet and used stock controllers.
- Damages – Following up to ensure vehicles are repaired and then sold.
- Setting up new location codes on Autoline/Drive.
- Capturing units on Autoline/Drive.
- Liaising with Combine Freight to ensure vehicle are delivered timeously.
- Arranging inter dealers swaps when necessary.
- Invoicing / Crediting fleet.
- Managing fleet process.
- Knowledge and understanding of SCM Technical Competencies
- Must have advanced excel skills
- Well – developed people management skills
- Conflict Management
- Excellent product knowledge
- Organisational Distribution Management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Autoline/Drive system experience preferable
- National Diploma and/or an equivalent Advanced certificate
- Must have Stock Controller experience in a high volume dealership environment
- 3+ years experience as a Stock Controller in the automotive retail industry
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A