To issue and ensure availability of part to the service department, counter and telesales customers. Ensure operational quality and increase parts sales turnaround time, through the execution of predefined work objectives as per agreed operating standards and procedures.
- Accurately reconcile transaction records of parts, products and accessories in order to enable verification of the validity of
- Contribute to a culture of customer service excellence, which builds positive relationships & provides opportunity for feedback & exceptional service
- Adhere to legal compliance to the FICA regulation, POPI Act, Customer Protection Act, Health and Safety
- Capture parts transactions on the accounting system and the original equipment manufactory system.
- Provide advice and report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Issue parts to technician timeously as per job
- Monitor and report on trends and anomalies in respect of parts, products and accessory consumption and make recommendations for
- Order parts not kept in stock once authorised by Service advisor & Parts Manager.
- Resolve workshop complaints, ensuring problems are addressed in a timely and accurate
- Valid driver’s License
- Industry Legislation compliance / Knowledge
- Applies elementary concepts of knowledge / skill to develop activities assigned under supervision
- Sound knowledge of Isuzu & Renault parts operating systems.
- Displays a clear understanding of the process and procedures involved in sales
- Proficient knowledge about the structure and basic operations of vehicles and components
- Identifies problems or challenges in a situation and report
- The ability to identify automotive parts and knowledge of automotive parts and accessories
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 Years Parts Sales experience.
- Higher Certificate and or /Advance National (Vocational) Certificate with NQF Level 5.
Company: Motus Holdings Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A