The Operational Team Leader will be responsible for the resource planning within the EAP team.
- Draft agendas and action plans for team meetings.
- Issue staff instructions (memos, guidelines) to address specific issues.
- Responsible for the distribution of workflow via the administration team.
- Daily monitoring and motivating of Administrators to ensure departmental objectives are met.
- Manage the overall EAP administration, staff, and cost aspects of the EAP call centre.
- Assess call centre statistics daily against targets and align processes and resources accordingly.
- Continuously review the appropriateness of performance targets and assist management to revise and align performance targets in accordance with changes in the environment.
- Manage the performance of direct reports.
- Assist Manager with ad-hoc requests.
- Proactively engage and contribute in regular operational meetings, whereby sufficient preparation is completed in advance.
- Provide regular reporting on operational challenges, achievement of care centre targets, operational statistics, and interventions implemented within the team.
- Scheduling and monitoring of clinicians’ shift schedules.
- Solid people leadership skills.
- High standard of response to all clients’ queries.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to balance supportive relationship building with firm boundaries.
- Ability to make decisions independently under pressure whilst being accountable to management, and hold composure with the team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience within an EAP environment would be advantageous
- A relevant clinical post-matric qualification would be advantageous
- Advanced MS Office proficiency
- 3 – 5 years experience in leading a team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A