Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Achieve set targets on production, quality and conversion.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client’s financial wellness.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Influencing skills
- Specific licensing or registration: Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or equivalent registration
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Planning skills
Qualification & Experience:
- B Degree in Financial Planning, Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification,
- Relevant legislative/regulatory exams or qualifications
- 1-3 years’ experience in the financial services industry (desirable)
- Certificate of proficiency in Insurance or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years’ experience in a financial advice rendering role (essential)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A