To assist with the development and implementation of quantitative models used to measure, monitor and manage financial risk exposures (market, credit and liquidity risk).
- Data scrubbing and cleaning (using Excel / Python / C#) to prepare data prior to loading into internal database.
- Sourcing data to be used in the internal risk management database engine.
- Develop and produce weekly market updates to track financial market performance.
- Responsible for testing systems that will be developed by the team prior to deployment
- Statistical analysis of data to be used as part of the general financial risk analysis.
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Impact and Influence
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer programming experience at university level
- Honours in Quantitative Finance
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A