Oversee the execution of premium collection activities and support the team in delivering consistent service that empowers the business to achieve its strategic objectives. Provide administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate billing to clients in individual and corporate schemes.
- Identify employee growth and development needs and schedule interventions to enable ongoing development, training and personal growth.
- Execute effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted
- Encourage innovation, change agility and collaboration within the team
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Implement new or amended business processes
- Effectively manage performance within the team in order to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Facilitate Internal/External audit enquiries
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Manage monthly Billing to Stop Order Agencies or Employers
- Manage Stop Order Agency Book
- Facilitate the resolution of system/process matters
- Support the building of the team’s capability in order to ensure that the team is equipped to strategically partner with business and provide leading solutions.
- Select and recruit suitably qualified talent in line with Employment Equity principles and MMI values
- Authorise various payment and process requests
- Manage Daily productivity and Controls within the team
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Knowledge and understanding of the – insurance products and services
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Client/Stakeholder Commitment
- Impact and Influence
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Motivating and Inspiring Team
- Knowledge of payroll deductions and QLink processes (preferred)
Qualification & Experience:
- Business Management/Administration/Finance Degree/ diploma
- Matric with mathematics or accounting
- 2-3 years management/leadership experience
- 3-5 years experience in an insurance or financial services environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A