Attract, acquire and retain clients by selling company products to generate new business and to provide after sales service to clients to ensure client retention, increase market share and contribute to the overall business objectives and its long-term viability.
- Take ownership for driving career development.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Provide financial advice in line with the engagement strategy to enhance client’s financial wellness.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets. Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Sell products in line with client’s financial needs by conducting affordability analysis in order to achieve clients’ financial goals. Calculated and advise on tax and legal implications of products and or changes.
- Adhere to compliance requirements in the sales process in line with legislative requirements.
- Accurately capture client information, relevant actions and sales on the systems.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate services.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Engage with prospective clients in order to highlight the features and benefits of various products based on their financial wellness needs in order to support and guide their decision making process.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Identify solutions to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Proactively build and maintain client relationships by presenting our innovative and trustworthy product offerings through professional and credible Financial Advisory services.
- Planning skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Influencing skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Formal qualifications: Certificate of proficiency in Insurance or equivalent qualification,
- 1-2 years’ experience in a financial advice rendering role (essential)
- Formal qualifications: B Degree in Financial Planning, Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification,
- Specific licensing or registration: Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or equivalent registration,
- Formal qualifications: Relevant legislative/regulatory exams or qualifications,
- 1-3 years’ experience in the financial services industry (desirable) ,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Free State, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A