Manage and motivate the team in order to deliver an excellent client experience and support the achievement of sales targets.
- Analyse, identify trends and report on team performance and productivity.
- Create a positive work climate and culture to energise employees, give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Regularly assess team members’ performance against targets and implement actions to increase performance.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services.
- Assess service delivery based on engagements with business stakeholders and relevant analytics and implement plans for improvement.
- Effectively manage all day-to-day team activities and escalations.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Drive a culture that guides and directs best practice, fostering an environment of continuous learning, improvement and cohesiveness.
- Develop plans to achieve sales targets in line with client centric practices.
- Implement and provide feedback on the effectiveness of financial policy, practice and procedures preventing illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- Develop action plans and initiatives to drive sales, motivate team and improve performance.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Investigate reported wilful acts of non-compliance to organisation policy and practice and report on findings.
- Give input into the budget for area and implementation of financial regulations.
- Support effective workforce planning practices to ensure that staffing requirements are accurately forecasted.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Identify operational efficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the adherence to operational processes, policies and legislative requirements.
- Cultivate and manage working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Communicate and implement approved team targets within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership behaviour, through personal involvement, commitment and dedication in support of organisational values.
- Implement action plans to achieve sales targets and business goals.
- Enable a learning and growth culture whereby information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Relevant product and process knowledge (Class of Business knowledge)
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of the sales process and cycle
- Planning and organising skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Analytical skills
- Relationship building and networking skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a sales environment (essential)
- Specific licensing or registrationCertified Financial Planner
- Formal qualifications: Relevant legislative/regulatory exams or qualifications
- Formal qualifications: Grade 12 or equivalent qualifcation
- Formal qualifications: Diploma in business management or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years experience for the rendering of financial advice, as required by relevant regulatory body (essential)
- 1-2 years managerial experience (desirable)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North-West, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A