Develop, implement and maintain an integrated communication and content stream and plan, through consistent and engaging messaging that enhances the brand, engages clients and supports business strategy and objectives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Coordinate and liaise with other relevant marketing and communications functions to align content plans and drive one brand message and collaboration within Momentum Insure and the broader business.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to implement marketing initiatives, through defining the target audience, various stakeholders and appropriate messaging,
- Ensure that all our copy is customer-focused, customer-friendly and consistent, with compelling and relevant content and is and within the guidelines set by the content strategy.
- Assess exiMomentum Insuring collateral and communications in terms of value add and quality, as well as implement improvements where required.
- Develop an integrated communications content stream that supports the marketing, social media and brand strategy of the business through integrated practices and supports the overall business strategy.
- Liaise with relevant agencies in the production and delivery of communication material.
- Meeting tight deadlines and working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager ensure that communication projects are delivered within budget
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all copy published is of the highest editorial standards, written grammatically, with maximum impact and free from all typographical and other errors.
- Translate technical and legal content into functional copy that are entirely user-centred while also supporting the needs of the business.
- Conceptualise and write content, create copy streams, copy editing and proofing, translate content, as well as engage and interact with stakeholders to sufficiently understand the brief to ensure consistent and efficient support is provided.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which build rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Align the communication plan to support products, launches, events and promotions
- Manage and implement a PR, external and internal communications plan.
- Manage sign-off process from first draft to final product, liaising with various stakeholders and teams, product owners and regulatory stakeholders (i.e. legal, compliance)
- Make recommendations to improvement of client experience within area of responsibility.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Be a powerful representative of Momentum and Momentum Insure values to the outside world
- Deadline and results orientated
- Sharing technical knowledge and expertise and resolving issues as necessary
- Broad-based thinker
- Self – starter and taking initiative
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Persuading and influence
Qualification & Experience:
- 5-8 years’ experience in Communication, with copywriting, language and editing experience
- A degree in Communications, Journalism, Languages or related qualification
- Experience within the financial services industry, specifically short-term insurance (desirable)
- Content writing experience for all media platforms (digital, direct communication and creative marketing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A