All employees support Lowe’s mission by providing excellent customer service through greeting customers, responding to customer inquiries, and assisting them in locating, selecting, demonstrating, preparing, loading merchandise and processing sales and returns. This is not an exhaustive list of duties, and Seasonal Associates may be asked to help with other duties as needed.
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally scheduled 10 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of retail experience, performing tasks such as: identifying and selling products based on customer needs; explaining warranties, product features, and benefits; assisting customers in locating products; building customer relationships; identifying and resolving customer issues; zone recovery; and housekeeping.
- 6 months of experience using a computer, including: inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information AND 6 months of experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A