Website Life Healthcare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Ward Secretary/Stock Controller at Life Rosepark Hospital in Bloemfontein. The above position report to the Unit Manager, Ronel van der Merwe. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the Nursing Team through effective: Interdepartmental liaising, Communication and Administrative support to the nursing team.
- Investigation of weekly reports
- Monthly stock takes planning and investigations of the variance report.
- Cycle counts and quarterly stock takes and variance investigation.
- Responsible for the billing part of the patient’s account. Stock controllers are not responsible for the billing of the patients account
- Liaise with nursing staff regarding queries and timeous follow up.
- Ordering of stock from pharmacy.
- Receiving stock from pharmacy and unpacking of stock on shelves.
- Maintaining Nursing Cards
- Maintaining shelves of store room.
- Participate in the management of inventory in the unit.
- Bin maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining stock and dead stock as per agreed level.
- Excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills and precise and meticulous in work.
- Available for duties on weekends and public holidays if required and Flexi-time as required by the Unit.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Engaging diversity
- Excellence orientation
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of Life Healthcare system (IMEDS + Impilo) will be an advantage.
- Building relationships
- Leading by example
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Customer responsiveness
- Organisational awareness
- Motivating and developing people
- Ethical behaviour
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Action orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Administrative experience.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bloemfontein, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A