Website Life Healthcare
An exciting opportunity exists in Fyfe 3 for X2 Enrolled Nurses at Life Entabeni Hospital, situated in KZN. The above position will report to the Unit Manager. The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of the unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
- Deliver quality nursing care to patients according to Scope of Practice
- Assist in the monitoring of patients on Chemotherapy and blood products.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Infection Control Policies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Provide health education to patients and staff.
- Supervise subordinates and provide guidance where necessary.
- Flexibility to work shifts on a rotational basis as requested.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- The candidate must have mental and physical stamina.
- Assist in the management of stock in the unit
- The candidate must be able to be empathetic in nature.
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment.
- Registered as an Enrolled Nurse with SANC.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understanding of the private healthcare industry, its challenges and role players would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work shifts according to the operational requirements of the hospital which includes day and night duty.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one year experience in onocology.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, Durban, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A